enmarie® Treasured Face Oil
How To Apply enmarie® Treasured Face Oil:
- The enmarie® Treasured Face Oil:
* is unscented.
* includes all the rich fatty acids of Evening Primrose Seed Oil that have been shown to have revitalizing effects on the skin.
* fight the signs of premature aging of the skin with the enzymes and vitamins in Pomegranate Seed Oil, fused with the fruit and vegetable nutrients of St. John’s Wort, not to mention, a smidgen of Vitamin C.
* nourishes the skin to moisturize, soften, and protect against dryness. As a result, the appearance of fine lines is improved and skin feels silky soft to the touch.
- Shake gently. Apply evenly to the face day or night. With clean hands, gently pat then massage 2-3 drops onto freshly cleansed skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops. Best used within 3 months after opening.
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol
- Enmarie’s Treasured Face Oil combines natural ingredients that have been shown to have revitalizing effects on the skin. It delivers intense hydration, replenishes nutrients and brightens and improves the appearance of skin tone. The enzymes and vitamins in Pomegranate Seed Oil fuse with the fruit and vegetable nutrients of St. John’s Wort and the fatty acids in Evening Primrose Seed Oil to fight the signs of premature aging and promote healthy cell regeneration of the skin. The Vitamin E provides effective antioxidant/free radical scavenging activity and helps reduce inflammation. In addition, Pomegranate Seed Oil contains a very high concentration of alpha-punicic acid (omega-5), an essential fatty acid with a high antioxidant potency, which is found exclusively in this seed. The high concentration of tannin found in St. John’s Wort provides excellent astringent quality, while its flavonoids are productive antioxidants, of which fight the signs of aging. The robust phytosterols and triterpenes of Evening Primrose Oil are robust with restorative, healing, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. Enmarie’s Treasured Face Oil nourishes the skin to moisturize, soften, and protect against dryness. As a result, the appearance of fine lines is improved, and skin feels silky soft to the touch.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
When the temperature dropped from 64 degree to 39 degree within 30 minutes, I am so glad my skin is always in prime condition to face any climate challenge because I use a great face oil. I like how fast absorbing is the oil, I do mix in a little bit of my own scent of Lavender and Bergamot. I am glad making the oil more personal is an option with Enmarie products.
I love this face oil! I live in a dry mountain climate, and my face can get so parched it feels like its crackling. But this oil nourishes my skin, holding the moisture in so my face feels supple and moist all day long. The oil lasts three times longer on my skin than the previous oil I used. I use it twice a day, usually beneath face cream, but sometimes by itself. It does not leave an oily sheen like my last oil did. It is so thoughtfully produced. Thank you very much!
I had no idea how dry my skin was till I tired the Treasured Face oil. Once I started using it, my skin just glowed and I became addicted right away. I wash my face in the morning and then the pampering begins by applying/massaging the oil on my face and neck (and yes, my ears! why not...) I get to enjoy it all day long when I get to do it all over again before bed. Thank you Jennifer for making such an amazing product available for people like me. I live in the desert so it's essential to take care of your skin.