enmarie® Nurturing Neck & Decolletage Oil
How To Apply enmarie® Nurturing Neck & Decolletage Oil:
- The enmarie® Nurturing Neck and Decolletage Oil:
* is unscented, yet has a slight nutty, floral aroma.
* combines the oil from the nuts of the Marula tree of southern Africa, with oil from the nuts of the Tamanu tree, containing powerful antioxidants.
* incorporates high concentrations of essential fatty acids and nutrients that protect against environmental aggressors, such as wind and pollutants causing dry, uncomfortable skin.<
* contains Vitamin C.
*is a heavier oil that hydrates while promoting a rejuvenating effect on the skin that soothes and evens skin tone.
- Shake gently. Using the wand, apply several drops of oil directly on clean hand, or to the neck and décolletage (the area on the body that starts at the lower neck including the collarbone, and travels downwards to the breast). Then rub gently into the skin.
Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops. Best used within 3 months after opening.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol
- Enmarie’s Nurturing Neck and Decolletage Oil combines oil from the nuts of the Marula trees in southern Africa with oil from the nuts of the Tamanu tree of French Polynesia to intensely hydrate dry, uncomfortable skin. Marula Oil contains Vitamin C with four times that of an orange. This elevated concentration stimulates cell turnover. Rich in oleic acid (Omega-9) and palmitic acid- it maintains the skin’s elasticity and hydration, while also naturally softening, nourishing and revitalizing the skin. It is easily absorbed. Tamanu Oil, also called sacred oil of Tahiti or Bora Bora Oil, has various interesting properties with healing and moisturizing effects. It contributes to soothe the epidermis, soften skin, decrease discomfort feeling, and favor healing and cell regeneration. With a high concentration of linoleic acid (Omega-6) which acts as a protective agent for the skin and Vitamin E which adeptly prevents cell oxidation. Tamanu Oil is flush with aminophylline, calaustraline, and inophyllolide, which assist in the healing of scars. The lauric acid fights inflammations and unclogs the skin, while the polyphenols enhance microcirculation. Enmarie’s Nurturing Neck and Decolletage Oil contains powerful antioxidants, along with high concentrations of nutrients and essential fatty acids that protect against environmental aggressors, such as wind and pollutants. It also helps to promote a rejuvenating effect on the skin that soothes and evens skin tone.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
This oil is a bit thicker than the other oils, but it absorbs so quickly. When I put this oil on, I can feel the oil absorbing and can feel the hydration returning to my neck & décolletage. It feels like a breathe of fresh air for my neck & décolletage. I didn’t realize how much my body needed this oil until I started using it! I recommend this for all women & men no matter your age.