enmarie® Dry Brush
- This is one of the simplest and easiest ways to improve your skin tone and well being. Dry Brush massage is an ancient practice brushing the whole body with repetitive strokes using a dry natural bristle brush to remove dead skin cells while stimulating the blood flow and the lymph nodes to deliver nutrients to the skin and banish waste and toxins from the body. Dry brushing is best carried out before a bath or shower so you can wash off the impurities.
- The enmarie® Dry Brush:
*is made of a medium strength bristles of which are curved cut bristles. They are dense and even, providing a smooth distribution of tension when massaging the skin.
* has an ergonomically supportive hand strap that yields extra control
* is an excellent brush of which to begin your daily routine of dry-brushing.
*This item is Final Sale.
- Please refer to the enmarie® Dry Brush tab and/or see the You Tube Channel for video tutorials.
- Materials: Hog’s Hair, oiled FSC Certified Beechwood, canvas strap, metal rivets
Origin: European Union
Care: Clean bristles with gentle soap and warm water. Stand on bristles to dry thoroughly. This will keep the wood from splitting.
Store in a clean, dry place.
- Bristles: 5 ¼”L X 3 ¼” W X 7/8” H
Canvas strap: 6 ¼”
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
my introduction to enmarie
I wanted to share my experience with my new enmarie dry brush and oils. They are AMAZING!! The dry brush experience left me feeling rejuvenated and the oils were so nourishing, so gentle and hydrating to my skin. I loved the entire experience and my skin feels so incredibly soft and healthy after these treatments. This will definitely be part of my regular routine now, and I highly recommend it to others. Thank you!
Dry Brushing is amazing!
Dry brushing is a new practice for me, but I have quickly learned to love the feel and how soft and smooth it leaves my skin. Dry brushing works far better than any other exfoliating product I have used in the past. I actually look forward to dry brushing in the morning!